Quite symbolic is that theexpert discussion about the future of the oil and gas industry takes place in that very year which, upon the initiative of HE ShavkatMirziyoyev,the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, has been declared to be the Year of Active Entrepreneurship, Innovative Ideas, and TechnologySupport.
The Forumheld under the auspices of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan and with the official support by Uzbekneftegaz, represents the up-to-date overview of the government policy, the latest news and project implementation plans, forecast scenarios for oil and gas markets development, the latest technologies and solutions for the oil and gas industry of Uzbekistan,in particular,and those of global fuel and energy market, in general.
These objectives are reflected in the underlying theme of the International Oil and Gas Uzbekistan Conference 2018:
Integration into the world economy – a new course for the development of the oil and gas industry of Uzbekistan
The event has proved itself to be an effective platform for communication among government, businesses, and investors at the highest level. The Conference programme is designed to comprise a number of particular elements with the involvement of the key representatives from the major national and foreign companies.
Themes of Conference Plenary and Technical Sessions:
1. Implementation of advanced knowledge-intensive and innovative technologies through expansion of international cooperation.
2. Foreign investments and cooperation: Strategy changes in the oil and gas industry of Uzbekistan.
3.Prospects for development plans and exploration solutions.New technologies within the drilling process. Overview of the current major drilling and production projects in Uzbekistan.
4.World trends of the petrochemical industry and deep processing.
5.Influence of renewable energy sources within the conventional oil and gas industry.
A meeting will be held for the industryleaderstodiscuss and address business issues within the framework of this important oil and gas event.
Confirmed VIP Speakers at the Conference Plenary Session:
– AlisherSultanov,Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan,Chairman of Executive Board,JSCUzbekneftegaz
– Yury Sentyurin,Secretary General, Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF)
– Maros Sefcovic, Vice-President for Energy Union,European Commission
– Dietrich Moeller, President for Russia and CIS, Siemens AG
The Conferenceisthe key event in the working schedules of many professionals and industry experts.
Do not miss your chance to be a participant in the event and get your schedule tuned to the dynamic rhythm of the oil and gas industry!