Vertech Group’s tank inspection portfolio is set to expand, having recently been awarded a national bulk liquid storage tank inspection contract for onstream and offstream inspection services.
With over 500 tanks needing inspection throughout Australia and New Zealand, Tank Inspection Manager Don Edmondson and his expert team of API 653 tank inspectors will provide a robust range of inspections services in accordance with API 650 & API 653 compliance requirements. Vertech Group’s national network of engineers and technical experts will support our site team, assist with evaluating inspection data, perform remnant life cycle calculations, design weld repairs, and prepare weld procedures.
The tank inspection contract will cover:
- Detailed inspection analysis.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) inspection.
- Annular ring inspection.
- In-service tank inspection solutions.
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) floor plate inspection – Silverwing 3DiM-R.
- 3D Laser scanning surveys.
- NACE coating condition inspections.
Vertech will also provide cost and safety benefits by utilising innovative unmanned solutions in place of confined space entry. Our Remote Inspection Division will supply robotic crawlers, ROV and drone tank inspection solutions for internal and external inspection of vessels, pipes and tanks.
Remote inspection service Vertech can supply:
- Remote Digital Visual Inspection with HD Camera systems.
- Robotic crawlers.
- Asset Deployed ROV.
- UAV tank solutions.