MMEC is the most definitive resource conference for Mozambique, uniting Minster’s, senior directors from state owned enterprises, development partners, and other stake holders with global oil & gas, mining, energy executives, institutional investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect & cement greater business partnerships.
Participants will have opportunities to attend numerous social functions throughout the event, which includes, lunches, and cocktail receptions all designed to create an environment conducive to business development.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Play a role in the advancement of Mozambique’s mining, oil & gas and energy industries
- Hear from 60+ industry experts and key stakeholders
- Access investable projects in Mozambique
- Network with Ministers, senior directors from state owned enterprises, development partners, institutional investors and other stakeholders
- Find out about new technologies and products at the exhibition
Event name: 7th Edition of the Mozambique Mining, Oil & Gas and Energy Conference and Exhibition –
Event date: 22-23 April 2020
Event venue: Joaquim Chissano Conference Center in Maputo.
Event link: http://bit.ly/2MKVOUT
Organizer name: AMETrade
Organizer link: https://ametrade.org/