Key players operating in Kazakhstan’s oil and gas market will share their development strategies and commercial success activities during the country’s best attended and longest running industry event – the KIOGE Conference and Exhibition – which takes place on 6 – 9 October 2015 in Almaty.
Despite some discussions of Kazakhstan’s oil and gas market slowing down, the country has actually seen an increase in oil and natural gas production from January to July 2015, the nation's Statistics Committee under the National Economy Ministry reported. The production of oil, including gas condensate, increased by 0.7% to reach 47 million tons (ref: AzerNews).
Tengizchevroil, a joint venture between Chevron, ExxonMobil, KazMunayGas and LukArco has also increased oil production by up to 14.07 million tons in same period.
Confirmed speakers who will share insights on their development strategies include:
- Bazarbay Nurabaev, Chairman of Geology and Subsoil Use Committee, Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan
- Farit Kamalov, First Deputy Chairman of the Board & Director of the Production Directorate, ERIELL
- Bolat Khassen, Director, Institute of Complex Development of Mineral Resources
- Kossan Taskinbayev, Direсtor, Kazakh Petroleum Institute of Scientific Research and Geological Survey (KazNIGRI)
- Kurmangazy Iskaziev, General Director, Embamunaigas
- Daurzhan Augambay, General Director, KazService
- Stephen Tomczak, Managing Director, ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers
- Rashid Zhaksylykov, Chairman of the Presidium, KazService Union
- Rasim Mingazetdinov, Head of Strategic Development, Transneft
- Plus many others
Conference topics will include increasing the efficiency of exploration and production; drilling and production technologies; IT and optimisation of business processes; HR and local content development; diversification of supply; overview of the refining and petrochemical industry; plus more.
An exhibition will take place alongside the conference, and will showcase the latest technologies and services. Visitor registration to the exhibition is now open at www.kioge.com.