Learn How to Meet Regulatory Requirements at Oil & Gas Telecommunications 2015
SMi’s 8th annual Oil & Gas Telecommunications conference will be taking place on the 25th – 26th March 2015 in London, UK
SMi is proud to announce that Ian Theophilus, Independent Consultant (IT & Communications Infrastructure and Operations) at CEZ Consulting, will be giving the opening address at the 8th annual Oil & Gas Telecommunications conference taking place on 25th - 26th March 2015 in London, UK.
In his pertinent speech on the practical issues facing oil and gas operators, he will explore how to meet regulatory commitments, discuss the importance of production control networks and also talk about the logistics involved in support and mobilisation issues. Ian Thoephilus' knowledge and expertise of telecommunications in the oil and gas industry, will set the stage for the conference.
This event will tackle the challenges that the oil and gas sector faces in some of the most dangerous, harsh and remote environments on earth requiring a range of means to communicate with, and draw information, from platforms and land-based sites of all kinds from across the world.
REASONS TO ATTEND IN 2015:
This conference focuses on all aspects of your telecommunication needs from initial exploration through to extraction, transport and processes covering the following topics:
• Practical issues facing oil and gas operators
• Telecommunication licencing and regulation in the oil and gas space
• Next generation communications for the digital oil and gas field
• Network vulnerabilities
• Partnering to streamline communications operations
• Case studies from Saudi Aramco, Technip, Lukoil, Delonex Energy, Fluor and more..
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Andrea Vallavanti, ICT Manager, OLT Offshore LNG Toscana
• Andrew Edge, Telecommunications Design Engineer, Fluor Limited
• Bill Green, Global Account Director, Hermes Datacomms
• Fawaz Al-Khudhairy, Operations Manager, Saudi Aramco
• Ian Theophilus, Independent Consultant (IT & Communications Infrastructure and Operations), CEZ Consulting
• Guilliume Turpin, WAN Manager, Technip Group
• Gary Pidcock, Director Engineering & Operations, Delonex Energy
For more information or to register visit www.oilandgastelecomms.com