Join oil and gas operators including Petronas, Petroleum Development Oman, Chevron, Saudi Aramco, Santos and Pertamina amongst others to gain best practices in produced water management.
Join the World’s Premier Produced Water Management Summit 2015 to Discuss and Learn about the Latest Technologies and Strategies in Your Produced Water Management! To help oil and gas companies overcome challenges in produced water management, Equip Global will bring together oil and gas produced water management professionals across the continents to gather at Produced Water Management Summit 2015 from 24 to 27 February 2015 in Singapore to discuss and exchange experiences on effective & practical produced water management strategies and technologies.
Led by experts from oil and gas operators globally, this summit is the marketplace to gain key benefits including:
• Understand Latest Produced Water Regulatory Requirements and How Your Treatment Facilities will be
• Be Updated to Latest Produced Water Treatment Technologies and Innovative Produced Water
• Listen to Case Studies on Produced Water Production Control, Produced Water Treatment Technology
Selection, Produced Water Disposal and Re-injection Management for Young and Mature Reservoirs
• Learn Practical Strategies on Produced Water Characterization, Produced Water Treatment Plant Design and Capacity Planning
• Join Discussions on Effective Operation Tips for Your Produced Water Treatment Plants (e.g. Hydro cyclone, Filtration System, Floatation System, etc.) with Your Industrial Peers
An event truly for all produced water management professionals. No matter whether you are working on produced water production control, treatment (design, operation, technical), or disposal (recycle, re-injection, discharge), this is THE EVENT for you.