Offshore Projects By Continents

The Gazelle oil and gas field is located in Block CI-202, approximately 30km south-east of Abidjan, at water depths ranging between 30m and 50m in the offshore Ivorian Basin.The field is owned and operated by Vioco Petroleum (formerly Railto), which holds an 87% working interest, while the remaining 13% share…
The Caribbean floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) project involves the construction of a pipeline between the La Creciente gas field and the Caribbean coast, as well as the development of a liquefaction and regasification barge to deliver LNG to industrial consumers.A floating, liquefaction and storage unit (FLSU) will be connected…
Atlanta Field is a post-salt oil field located 185km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro in Block BS-4 of Santos Basin, at a water depth of 1,550m. First production from the field is expected in mid-2016.Queiroz Galvão Exploração e Produção (QGEP) holds a 30% interest and is the operator…
Papa Terra field is a heavy crude oil field in block BC-20 of the Campos Basin. The field lies at a water depth of 1,190m, 110km offshore of Brazil. Petrobras operates the field with 62.5% interest. The remaining 37.5% interest is held by Chevron.High viscosity and low API were the…
The Lakach deepwater gas field is located 93km south-east of Veracruz and 131km north-west of Coatzacoalcos, in the Gulf of Mexico, at water depths ranging between 850m and 1,200m.It is the first deepwater development project for Pemex, who is the sole operator of the field. The project was approved for…
Page 9 of 27

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: