Offshore Projects By Continents

The most significant aspect of Petrobras's Cascade and Chinook development in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) was the company's intent to deploy one of the world's deepest floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) facilities to date to accept production from the two fields.In March 2011, the Bureau of Ocean Energy…
The Breagh gas field lies in blocks 42/13a and 42/12a of the Southern North Sea, 65km north-east of the UK. The field lies at a water depth of 194ft.RWE Dea operates the field with a 70% interest. Sterling Resources owns the remaining 30%.The field development is estimated at approximately £1bn.First…
Blind Faith is located in approximately 7,000ft of water at Mississippi Canyon blocks 695 and 696 in the Gulf of Mexico. It is operated by Chevron with a 62.5% working interest on behalf of Kerr-McGee with a 37.5% working interest. Total capital costs for the project have been put at…
Blackbird oil and gas field is located in Block 20/02a, in the UK section of the central North Sea. The field is situated approximately 120km north-east of Aberdeen, Scotland, at a water depth of about 112m. It was brought into production in November 2011, about one and a half months…
The Big Foot oilfield is situated on the Walker Ridge block 29, about 362km south of New Orleans in the Gulf of Mexico, US. The field lies at a water depth of over 1,500m and is considered the eighth biggest deepwater oilfield in the Gulf of Mexico. It is estimated to…
Page 7 of 27

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: