Europe

Alder is a high-pressure and high-temperature gas condensate field located in Block 15/29a of the UK Continental Shelf. The field lies in a water depth of 492ft (150m) in the central North Sea, approximately 100 miles away from the Scottish coastline and 37 miles away from the UK / Norway…
The Affleck oil field is located in Central Graben Block 30/19a in the Central North Sea in a water depth of 72m. The field is approximately four miles from the UK/Norwegian line, 200 miles from the Scottish Coast and 17 miles from the Janice field. The Affleck field is operated…
The Valhall field was discovered in 1975 and came online in 1982. It is operated by BP, which holds a 35.95% interest, while the remaining 64.05% interest is held by Hess Norge. Water depth at the field is approximately 70m. At project sanction, it had 247 million stock tank barrels…
Glenlivet gas field is located along the Atlantic Margin, 90km north-west of the Shetland Islands, UK. It is situated in UK Production License P1195 on Block 214/30 in approximately 435m of water. Total E&P UK (TEP UK), the operator of the field, holds an 80% interest and is developing the…
The Valemon field is located between production licence 050 and 193 in the Norwegian Sea. This gas and condensate field lies at a water depth of 135m, approximately 160km west of Bergen. "Valemon is expected to produce gas at a peak rate of three billion cubic metres yearly." Statoil is…
Page 5 of 6

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: