America

Cosmopolitan oil and gas field is located in the southern part of the Cook Inlet Basin, Alaska, US, in close proximity to the shoreline at Anchor Point on the Kenai Peninsula. Water depth at the field is approximately 80ft. The oil and gas field is solely owned and operated by…
Bauna and Piracaba Oil and Gas Fields, formerly known as Tiro and Sidon Oil and Gas Fields, are located in block BMS-40 in the southern part of Santos Basin about 200km off the coast of Sao Paulo. The fields began production in February 2013. "The Bauna field is estimated to…
Iracema Sul (formerly Cernambi Sul) field is located in Block BM-S-11, around 300km offshore Rio de Janeiro, in the pre-salt area of the Santos Basin. The water depth at the field is approximately 2,300m. Petrobras, the operator of Block BM-S-11, holds 65% interest in the field, while the remaining interest…
Buzios (formerly Franco) field is located within the Cessão Onerosa (Transfer of Rights) region of the pre-salt Santos Basin. The offshore field, covering an area of 416km², is situated approximately 200km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro at water depths ranging from 1,600m to 2,100m. Petrobras, the sole owner…
Papa Terra field is a heavy crude oil field in block BC-20 of the Campos Basin. The field lies at a water depth of 1,190m, 110km offshore of Brazil. Petrobras operates the field with 62.5% interest. The remaining 37.5% interest is held by Chevron. High viscosity and low API were…
Page 6 of 8

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: